Monday 31 May 2010

The plan

So, I thought that, on certain days there are different posts.

I thought teasers on a Wednesday, Reviews on a Friday and each month a contests page so everyone know what contests are running and when with all the links!

Now then, if you are all for this, please leave a comment of some sort.

Also, I am looking for some members of staff and also a blinkie as well for the affiliates, if you are interested please email the admin team: myself: Miss-Beckie-Louise and Akyria at fortheloveofnoncanon@gmail.com

Thank you! :)

3 comments:

  1. What about an inspiration day or something?! A pic/video/song or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do a piece on Roseward and maybe run through some of the fics that are out there :)

    ~Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to help with this blog. Non-canon is my favorite! I can make buttons and banners too. Let me know if you'd like any help. (jaspersrosella@gmail.com)

    P.S. My Team Major icon looks lovely on your blog. ;-]

    ReplyDelete