Friday 8 October 2010

Rec's today, with Lifelesslyndsey


I didn't quite have a chance to do a propper review today, so instead I bring forth these little gems, scrounged from the darkest wells of FFnet....

Lucky Man by Kerry Hale
Pairing: EsmexPeter
Words: aprox 2,500
Type: One-Shot
Rating: M for shameless smut
Author Summary: One-shot entry for "kikiwhore presents Esme's Erotic Ecstasy Contest". This is my first story and first lemon. Peter's one lucky man to have the love of Esme


Serum by enifach mich
Pairing: LeahxDemetri
Words: just south of 100
Type: One-Shot
Rating: M
Authors Summary: Fifty years ago, Leah made a deal with the Volturi. Will she finally be human again or will she pay the ultimate price? 


My Lord, My Mate by Temptress Of Night
Pairing: BellaxGarret
Words:45,000+
Type: Chapter Fic, complete
Rating: M
Authors Summary:Garrett finds Bella about to jump off the la push cliffs.. why does he have this strong pull to save and protect her now he will protect her form all evil human and supernatural alike


Thats all today folks, more soon with reviews, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I totally recommend this! This is a great story to read!

    ReplyDelete