Monday 4 October 2010

Teasers



Teasers are back!

Here are the teasers that have been sent in since we came back, to anybody who sent us teasers when we were on Haitus, because there is a HUGE chance you've updated since you sent in the teaser we won't be posting them. That is unless you want us too. In which case, let us know!

Latent Prints by KCerena

"It's one reason why Jake being dead felt so wrong."" Leah wipes her nose. ""He never gave a fuck about the past, and then…boom. His whole life was past tense. Past, future, causes, effects? He never thought about any of that. He followed his heart." "He followed it even when he knew that weird wolf genes were controlling his heart." I try to wrap my head around this. "What a dumbass."" Leah's heart isn't behind her words. ""Well, I knew he was a dumbass already. When he loved your mom. He was her rebound guy--it wasn't that hard to understand why she put up with him--but he was loved her enough to accept rebound guy status."" ""It's beautiful, in a way."" My eyes are tearing up. ""I guess we just have to be grateful that we love each other, Leah. However it happened and--"" I gulp. ""However long it lasts. Even if it all disappears? Like Jake's think for Bella and your thing with Sam? I'll never forget anything I've felt for you."" ""Kiss me,"" she says hoarsely, getting up and pressing me against the tree. Her bruised knee is long since forgotten. This time, her changed body doesn't feel softer than usual against mine. It's like the delicacy of her body makes it easier to feel the sharp, raw longing beneath her skin. "

No comments:

Post a Comment