Tuesday 26 October 2010

New Staff Member - Author Interviews

Hello there...

I'm Raina, just became a member of the staff, and I will be doing author interviews! =)

The interviews will be posted the first of every month and should start in December.

If you have any authors that you feel should get some attention or would like to see interviewed, please send me an email (me@raindropsoup.com) with the Pen Name, a Story Title, the pairing and what site it can be found. I'll check them and their stories out if I haven't already.

The author/story must be well-written (spelling and grammar) with non-canon pairings. The pairing doesn't matter as long as it is non-canon, e.g. Jacob and Bree. Review count doesn't matter to me and I actually welcome those that are under the radar!

I suggest that you send in your teasers for our Teaser Tuesdays because I do actually look at them!

Thank you, FtLoNC Staff for having me aboard. Catchya all later.... ~Raina

About Me: I am 27 years old with three kids, ages four and under. I have one Twilight fic called In Love and War - a Bella and Caius pairing.

Note: I'm in the process of creating a site called L.U.V. in the Name Volturi. If you're interested in becoming a member of staff, email me. It should be up in a couple of weeks max and still needs help in designing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment