Monday 28 June 2010

Tuesday Newsday!



Quick Message: Hey guys, it's KC, this should have been posted yesterday but I was having the biggest technology breakdown -- ever! My phone line was cut...but of course, I didn't find that out until I bought a new home hub. So finally, this morning, after a lot of cursing and tears, the internet has been restored! Damn you BT!

So...a huge apology for the lateness!
Anyway, on with the post (We can pretend it's Tuesday.)



Hello to all our lovely FTLONC Followers! (Really had to think how to make it into an acronym...)I hope you're all well, and of course I hope you're all riddled with Eclipse Fever!

Okay, so there has been a bit of Twilight News this week -- of course, although it's mainly interviews, and as much as I love a good interview with Rob, it does get a bit dreary when in each interview he has to explain what the film is about. I'm sure you share my pain.

But, the best news I have come across this week has to be this...




The other day, I was searching around look for news, as I do...and there were at least 400 articles saying that Robert Pattinson was related to Vlad the Impaler. I really don't care if it's true or not -- it was the best piece of news I've heard for ages! As we know, Vlad the Impaler was the inspiration to Bram Stoker's Dracula.



‘Without any myth or magic, we've found vampires lurking in Pattinson's family history, making his story as supernatural as the one he's playing on the silver screen,' says Ancestry.co.uk's Dan Jones.



Aaah, I can so see the resemblance between the two! ;)









Now Magazine



Also this week, I stumbled onto a couple of photos of some minor characters in action.




Maria



And Royce

I loved these two characters in the books, well, not particularly Royce...asshole...but, their stories are interesting and I can't wait to see them in Eclipse!

Via Twifans


On a more sensitive note, Peter Facinelli tweeted yesterday an article about his favourite career perk - his fans. Click here to read the article. I'm not going to lie, I did tear up slighty. :P

Anyway, hope you guys have got your Eclipse tickets booked, and I hope you have a great time!

On with the fanfiction News...

Awards

The UnderDog Awards




Nominate Now!

TwiTastic Awards




Nominate Now!



Reality Rebellion Awards

Nominate Now!

The Golden Lemon Awards


Nominate Now!



Contests


Monster-in-Law Contest





Voting is Open!






Me + Mr. McCarty Contest





Voting is open!




Obsession Contest





Voting is open!


Alternate-Shippers Challenge




Voting starts June 28th



Don't Mess with the Help Contest





Voting starts June 25th



Digital Getdown Contest



Submissions due June 23rd



Long Distance Lovin' Contest




Accepting Submissions June 1st - 30th


Darkella's Darkest Temptations Contest




Entries will be accepted between June 1st - 30th





The Superhero Contest





Submissions open: June 1 through June 30 Midnight EST

The BD Screenplay Challenge




Entry deadline 30th June



One Life to Live… For Eternity





Entries will be accepted from May 29th until July 2nd



We Want Garrett Contest





Accepting entries from the 1st of June until the 17th of July


The Summer Review Contest




Contest Starts: June 1st

Contest Ends: August 31st.


Lovin' in the Oven





Submissions due July 16th


Carlisle, Bella and the Banana contest



submissions open



For The Love of Emmett!

Just a quick reminder that this week we are celebrating our favourite grizzly man, Emmett! So we want your story rec's, your Guest reviews and all your views on this fine specimen. ;)

Anyway, have a great week!

Love from,
Kitty and the Non-Canon Team
x
















No comments:

Post a Comment