Sunday 4 July 2010





1. Who, and why, is your favorite non-canon couple?
I have so many favourite non-canon couples, it's impossible to pick just one. I love Bella and Carlisle, Bella and Jasper, there are loads more favourites, and I continued to list them, we'd be here all day. But Bella and ?? fics are my favourite, oh and I love your Bella and Alister fic as well, =] it's pretty awesome.

The thing is though, I go through stages of liking a certain pairing, like a month of Bella and Volturi fics, which is actually what inspired me to write Volturi Queen in the first place, it's all down to what I feel like reading and what sort of mood I'm in. 

















2. What got you into the magical world of Fan-fiction in the first place?

I love this question! I really do, but before I go into fan-fiction, I'll have to say about how I got into Twilight first because without Twilight, I wouldn't have started to read it and then writing.

So I used to live in Coventry, and a I still keep in touch with her after I moved, Sobriquett on fanfiction and twitter. She told me about this "Awesome" vampire story that's going big and the films are being made and that I should totally read them. The same day, I ordered Twilight from amazon.co.uk and when it arrived, I read it within a few days before ordering New Moon and Eclipse the day before I finished reading Twilight. They came and Eclipse became my favourite of the three and then Breaking Dawn came out, and I got it, read it a billion times and loved it, it was my new Eclipse.

Sobriquett and I continued to talk about it and she sent a fanfiction link and I can't remember it to save my life but ever since then I read fanfiction, a few months of reading did I come up with my first fanfic which just happened to be a Bella and Emmett fic, I was reading stuff by duskri123 at the time and she became my beta as I became hers. I've written fanfiction ever since as well as being an avid reader.






3. Since it's Emmet week, why don't you tell us what makes your perfect Emmet. (Is he big, stupid and lovable? Bad-boy hottie? Playful and intelligent?  All the things that make Emmet the vamp he is, to you.)
I love Emmett, I love him as the big lovable brother, the sweet caring lover. I hate how Stephanie Meyer made him seem stupid, or not stupid per-say, I mean he is a vampire after all, but when I was reading it, I kind of picture him sitting in the corner with a black hat on with the letter D over it, you know for "dunce"? But reading him in fanfiction, I love how the authors make him seem intelligent and how the rest of the Cullens seem surprised by this.




















4.What are you currently reading in the Fandom and in Real Life? 
Fandom, wowzers we'll be here all day! At the moment, I'm going through my communities update folder in my inbox, I have over 300 at the moment so I'm going through them all reading the ones that seem interesting as well as my regular updates.

Just this morning I read "Back Across the Pond" by Chels926, Fighting for Love by butterflybetty (she's an amazing author and is probably the only one who can make me cry so I suggest you check out her stuff), as well as Hit by Destiny, Such Great Heights and The University of Edward Mason.

In Real Life, if you asked me that last week I would have laughed in your face and skipped the question because fanfiction really does take up my life. But, I've started to re-read the Icemark Chronicles by Stuart Hill. They're really well written and just amazing, I love them. There are three books in the series so far, The Cry of the Icemark, Blade of Fire and The Last Battle of the Icemark. You should totally check them out, there is even speculation of them being made into a movie.








5. If you had to choose, what would you say were your top three favorite stories in the fandom, and why? (this is where you can totally h00r your fave authors!)
Top three? You are joking right, I mean there is no WAY I could pick three. I love so many of them! If I had to choose three though. I'd say:

The List by 
Jayeliwood‏

The University of Edward Mason by SebastienRobichaud‏


La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living by johnnyboy7‏ (seriously you should totally read this!)


I'll add one more: Living through it all by Jules (MVF only)

I know you said three stories, but what the hell my two of my favourite authors:
butterflybetty

Jules (MyVampFiction only)

No comments:

Post a Comment