Thursday 8 July 2010

One-Shots


*waves to the masses* Hey! I'm the new girl. Some of you know me as Kitty Cullen-03 on fanfiction, kitty_cullen on twitter, or one of the Jasper's Darlins. So it's really only fitting that I get to start during Jasper week, considering he's my main man! I had an incredibly difficult time picking something for you guys today, so I decided to recommend TWO one-shots. I'm going for a sort of sweet/hot theme here, with one of the stories being, well, sweet, and the other being full of hotness.


My first Rec hangs on the sweet side, definitely. But it's also going to be one of the saddest stories you've ever read. When I came across this story, it was by word of mouth. I should have heeded the tissue warning that came along with it, because by the time I was through I sobbed like a little girl. It's beautifully written, and sweet, and so full of HEARTFAIL you will be digging into the Ben and Jerry's by the end. In fact, it is so full of heartfail, it actually won best heartfail moment in the Love of Jasper contest, held last year.




Read it because it's beautiful, but bring tissues.


On to the hotness. This was actually a lot harder to pick, considering the vast amount of incredible stories out there. I had to go with one of my more recent favorites. This one-shot is so freaking amazing, it's raked in around 214 reviews. For a one shot. If that doesn't tell you something, then I don't know what else to say.


How about 'Sweet Holy Mother of the Baby Jesus' this is incredible. It has everything-the writer is amazingly talented, the lemon is...incredible, and it's actually got an underlying plot that's worth continuing. (hint, hint.) Mr. Jasper Whitlock lets his dominating tendancies out, and Bella gets to reap the benefit.




Go. Read. Now.


Hope you guys enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment