Monday 5 July 2010

Tuesday Newsday!




Hello readers!

It's official - it's my favourite week - Jasper week!

We want, actually not want, need your Jasper rec's, guest reviews, pictures, admiration ...you know, all things Jasper-y. He's a special guy.

Also, Eclipse is out, and of course...I haven't watched it yet. So please, no spoilers this way.

Anyway, a change of plan. We all know about the Twilight news that is happening around us, so today I will just concentrate on the Contests and Awards!




Contests!

Me + Mr. McCarty




Voting is over! The big reveal will be hosted on The Fictionators

Monster-In-Law Contest




Winners Announced July the 7th


Alternate Shippers Contest




Voting is now open!






Voting now open!

Digital Get down Contest



Voting will begin on July the 10th







Voting is now open





Voting opens July 15th





DEADLINES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED: Accepting entries until July 14th






Voting is now open!


We Want Garrett Contest



Accepting Submissions

The Summer Review Contest



Starts June the 1st and ends August the 31st





Accepting Submissions


Carlisle, Bella and the Banana Contest

(I can't find an image!)

Accepting Submissions




Submissions due by August the 8th


Summer's Most Romantic or Tragic Hour Challenge



Submissions due September the 30th




Awards!







Nominate your favourites!






Nominate Your Favourites!


The Single Shot Awards



Nominate Your Favourites!

The UnderDog Awards




Vote for your Favourite!


Bring me to Life Awards

(Damn, can't find an image...)

Vote for your favourite!


Okay, that's the end of my Contests + Awards update. I have to say, I'm quite interested in some of the new contests that have been announced...I can see how my summer is going to be spent.

Anyway, have a fantastic week, and remember to send us things that Mr. Whitlock would approve of.

Love from,

KC and the Non-Canon team.

x

2 comments: